JCC Maccabi Games®
What are the JCC Maccabi Games®?
The JCC Maccabi Games® are an Olympic-style sporting competition held each summer in North America and is the second largest organized sports program for Jewish teenagers in the world.
Sports May Include:
- Basketball (Boys): 14U/16U
- Basketball (Girls): 16U
- Dance: 16U
- Golf: 16U
- Ice Hockey: 16U
- Lacrosse (Boys): 16U
- Lacrosse (Girls): 16U
- Soccer (Boys): 14U/16U
- Soccer (Girls): 16U
- Softball (Girls): 16U
- Swimming: 16U
- Table Tennis: 16U
- Volleyball: 16U
How Old Do I Have To Be?
Jewish teens between ages 13-16 as of July 31, 2019
Where Are We Going?
Greater Palm Beach will be going to go to Detroit, Michigan August 4-9, 2019
How Much Does This Cost?
- $1,850 Member ● $1,950 Guest
Boynton Beach TBD
Palm Beach Gardens TBD
Are There Scholarships Available?
The Jewish Teen Initiative at the Jewish Federation is offering:
- A $100 grant (non-need based) to use towards a Jewish program in the community as long as you have not used it yet this program year.
- Up to $550 in financial assistance (need based).
- Applicants must reside in our service area (Boynton Beach north thru Vero Beach)
- Applicants must be Jewish
- Applicants must submit a completed application at least 4 weeks prior to the program
- Teen must be associated with a participating synagogue/ agency
For more information on financial assistance click here.
For further information:
Amy Gordon at 561-740-9000 or AmyGo@JCConline.com