About Our Center
Based on a forward-thinking and constantly evolving – yet deep-rooted educational philosophy – the Edward & Thelma Glantz Early Childhood Learning Center focuses on welcoming children and their families into a quality educational experience based on Jewish values. Children are encouraged to develop and grow as individuals as well as members of the Jewish community.
Housed at the Mandel JCC in Boynton Beach, its spaces and environments are designed to provoke wonder, curiosity, intellectual engagement and creativity with endless possibilities. Children are given critical opportunities at a young age to develop life skills, such as focus and self-control, communication and critical thinking.
Children are seen as competent, curious, capable, natural learners who are full of potential. Teachers and children have ongoing interaction in a space where the curriculum combines the children’s ideas, wonders and interests with the faculty’s knowledge of child development.
- State-of-the-art school
- Located on a beautiful, secure 16-acre campus
- Private security on campus
- Distinguished as “A School of Excellence” by the national JCC Association
- Project-Based Learning
- Classes for infants, toddlers, two-, three- and four-year olds
- Florida Voluntary Pre-K (VPK) provider
- Ongoing communication with parents through weekly refl ections and photo gallery
- Outdoor Play Areas especially designed for each stage of child development
- Jewish music, physical education, and art are integrated into the schedule
- After school enrichments for children ages 3+ in art, sports, cooking and dance
- Weekly Shabbat celebrations - parents welcome
- Winter, Spring & Summer Camps
- Community Garden
- Full-size gymnasium for physical education and special events
- Jewish holiday celebrations
- ECPC (Early Childhood Parent Committee)
Registration is open; reserve now as spaces are limited.
Would you like more information, or a tour a current classroom to see education in action?
8500 Jog Road, Boynton Beach, FL 33472