Picking Up From the Following Schools
- Ben Gamla Charter School (Students are escorted to the JCC after school)
- Coral Reef Elementary School
- Crystal Lakes Elementary School
- Hagen Road Elementary School NEW this year!
- Manatee Elementary School
- Morikami Park Elementary School
- Sunset Palms Elementary School
What is Club J?
Club J is an after-school program for children in kindergarten through grade 5. Following an afternoon snack and homework time, children partake in specialist-led activities such as cooking, science, swimming, dramatic theater and art. Parents appreciate the fun-loving and highly trained staff and kids benefit from a camp-type atmosphere where kids can be kids!
- Supervised Homework Room
- Shabbat and Jewish Holiday Celebrations
- Highly Trained Staff
- Arts and Crafts
- Gym and Organized Sports
- Afternoon Snacks
- Requiring masks for students and staff unless outside and socially distant
- Small groups and limited intermingling of groups
- Ongoing sanitizing throughout the day of door handles and high-touch areas
- Bus drivers will also wear masks and sanitize high-touch surfaces on buses between routes
*subject to change based on CDC and local guidelines.
- 2:30 pm: Pick Up
- 2:40 - 3:15 pm: Snack
- 3:20 - 3:55 pm: Swimming
- 4:00 - 4:35 pm: Cooking
- 5:00 - 5:35 pm: Science
- 5:20 - 5:55 pm: Sports
With Transportation (Monday - Friday, 2:00 - 6:00 pm)
$335 per Person (Monthly)
Without Transportation (Monday - Friday, 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm)
$275 per Person (Monthly)
Terms and Conditions
- All families will pay a $36 non-refundable registration fee per participant.
- All families who register before the start of the program will pay a $100 non-refundable deposit that is deducted from 1st month payment.
You can apply online by clicking here or by pasting this web address into your browser: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4KJ23.
For further information or to register: