Volunteer at Mandel JCC Boynton Beach
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Mandel JCC. Giving of oneself is a real life expression of Tzedakah, and we keep this ancient and venerable tradition alive in so doing. In addition, volunteering will add meaning and fulfillment to your life and sustain and inspire others.
We have a variety of volunteer opportunities such as:
- Committees to help create, implement, and spread the word about programs and events
- Clerical work such as filing, data entry, and collating
- Greeters at the front desk, events, or programs
- Inquiry and Referral Follow Up
- Affiliate Research and Sales
- Record Keeping
- Special Events such as The Donald M. Ephraim Palm Beach Jewish Film Festival, Summer Camp, Book Festival, etc.
- And more!
The first step is to complete the forms below and bring them to either the Mandel JCC in Boynton Beach or Palm Beach Gardens.
Once these forms are completed and you have successfully passed a background check we will contact you with open volunteer opportunities.
Thank you so much and we look forward to working with you!
For more information on Mandel JCC in Boynton Beach contact Diane Hurwitz at 561-740-9000 ext 250 or DianeH@JCConline.com