Virtual Fitness Membership FAQs
Questions? We have answers!
- Q: What does the Virtual Fitness membership include?
A. Access to live group fitness classes, on-demand fitness classes, the option to sign up for discounted virtual personal training sessions and a one-on-one experience with our excellent and dedicated fitness instructors from the comfort of your own home.
- Q: How many classes will be offered and what is the length of the classes?
A. In July, we will offer approximately 25 classes at 30-minutes in length. We have received your feedback that you would prefer longer classes and we are taking that under review for the future.
- Q: When will I be unable to take Virtual classes for free if I don’t have a membership?
A. Last day of June will be the last day for free virtual classes. Only members will be able to attend as of July 1.
- Q: How do I sign up for the Virtual Fitness membership?
A. You can register for our new virtual group fitness membership for $19.99 a month. Click here >>
- Q: How do I cancel my Virtual Fitness membership?
A. You may cancel your participation in the Virtual membership by providing a 30-day written notification and signed cancellation form to the Membership Department at any time.
- Q: I am a paid in full member of the JCC. Do I need to convert my membership?
A. No, if you are current member your membership will automatically be re-instated on July 1 and you do not have to do anything.
- Q: I am a current member of the JCC and would like to convert my membership to the Virtual Fitness Membership. What do I need to do?
A. Contact your building-specific Membership Department before July 1 or fill out the registration form to convert your membership. Click here >>
- Q: I am a Silver Sneaker/Renew Active Member. Do I pay $19.99 or is my membership covered?
A. No, your Health Insurance supplement covers the cost of virtual membership.
- Q: I do not take Virtual Fitness classes, can I continue to keep my membership on hold until you reopen or until I want to come back?
A. Yes, if you would like to do this please contact your building-specific Membership department.
- Q: I am not interested in Virtual Classes and would like to cancel my current membership. Do I need to complete a cancellation form?
A. Yes, you must submit a signed cancellation form to your building specific Membership department.
- Q: Will virtual classes still take place on Zoom?
A. Yes, all classes will be hosted on Zoom. Members only will receive a link to connect to their classes. Please make sure you have access to Zoom on your computer, tablet, or phone.
- Q: I am a paid in full member but am not interested in virtual fitness classes. Will you extend the life of my membership once you reopen?
A. Yes, your membership will be extended for the amount of days our building was closed.
- Q: What if I miss a virtual fitness class? Will it be available to watch later?
A. Yes, classes will be recorded and then later available “on demand.” If you miss a live class, don’t worry! The recording will be posted on our website, just check back regularly to see if it’s been uploaded.
For questions please contact Membership: BeckyB@JCConline.com or call 561-732-7620