All of the programs offered at the Mandel JCC have been made possible by the generous contributions of individuals like you.
Your commitment to making an impact to secure the JCC is building community and enhancing connection to Jewish life. We continue to thrive as the vibrant, diverse “center” for the Jewish and general communities in the Palm Beaches. We are the home for:
- 1000+ to children reach for the stars by learning and growing in our early childhood and summer day camp programs
- 120+ children with varying exceptionalities reach their potential by participating in a variety of engaging programs for those with special needs
- 1000+ seniors reach out to friends by participating in a wide range of adult classes, lectures and interactive programs
- 15,000+ individuals reach for new Jewish connections by their attendance at our Donald M. Ephraim Palm Beach Jewish Film Festival and our Annual Jewish Book Festival events
- Thousands of people reach their health goals by regular involvement in Mandel JCC fitness and wellness programs
Program and membership fees alone do not cover the actual cost of maintaining quality services. Your generous donation to our Mandel JCC Annual Fund helps keep the doors open, the lights on and allows us to embrace all who need us by offering need-based subsidies and scholarships.
Please invest in our future while treasuring the memories you are creating today.
For more information please contact Director of Development Kate Lester at KateL@JCConline.com or 561-712-5208.